Philosophy and Life Philosophy and life: I miss my family and all from mandalay......

Philosophy and life

"ဘ၀မွာ ေတြ႕ျမင္ရသမွ်၊ ၾကားရသမွ်၊ သိသမွ်၊ ခံစားမိသမွ်၊ အျဖစ္အပ်က္ေလးေတြကုိေရးမည္။ ဖတ္ၾကည္႕ပါ။ ခံစားၾကည္႕ပါ။"

Myanmar Time
Lost time never found again!

Calendar
Email me!

Click below image

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket geminiseeker@gmail.com

Google Search


Changing Fonts
From Ko Mg Hla
Download Browsers

Download

Latest Version!

Download Zawgyi Font
Click below image

Consult your Friends!
Leave a Trace!

How to use
eXTReMe Tracker

Site Meter




My Odeo Podcast
Add to Technorati Favorites
13styles.com css menu builder

StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter
Flickr - PhotoSharing
 
I miss my family and all from mandalay......
Friday, March 9, 2007


I miss my father, mother and my younger brothers. They are looking forward to the time I come back! My Phay Phay and May May send me money everytime I run out. How can I express the generous gratitude of you, you feed me meal,teach me everything since I was born!

Labels:

posted by seeker @ 10:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: seeker
Home: Mahar Myine, Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
About Me: I love to surf websites, read various kinds of books and tour abroad.
See my complete profile
Philosophy
What is Philosophy?
The term philosophy derives from a combination of the Greek words.
Philos means "Love"
Sophia means "Wisdom"
So we can define it "Love of Wisdom"
I'm staying here!

Come and visit my office!
My Student Life
Previous Posts
Archives
Listen to my favorite Songs

seekermoe.blogspot.com

My Favorite Links
Buddhism & Payategyi
International News
Mandalay Bloggers
Myanmar Blog Directory
My Visitor List

Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

www.bigoo.ws